Baking & Design
CAKE STAND HIRE / RENT - DUBLIN, IRELAND
CAKE STAND RENTAL
BEFORE BOOKING A STAND
PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
When using the calendar, if you are unable to book for a specific date, it generally means one of the following:
- The calendar requires you to book for a minimum of 3 days rental (minimal rental period).
- We are closed Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays so the calendar will not allow collections or returns on those days. There is no charge for the days we are closed.
- If we are closed for annual holidays / Xmas etc. (days greyed out). Choose a date before and after the greyed out days. As above , you will not be charged for the greyed out days.
- Unless stated otherwise, we only have one of each stand available.
- When choosing a date on the calendar, ensure you have clicked into the correct month that shows the full 4 week view of that month. Not the month before or after where it shows only first/last week. Use the small blue arrow at the top right hand corner to move to show the correct view of the next month. See image below:
- The stand has already been booked.
- If you see an "Out of Stock" sticker on a cake stand, it means that they are unavailable to book at the moment. Usually because the stand was damaged or not returned and we have yet to find a replacement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL CAKE STAND BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE THROUGH THIS ONLINE STORE
The rental fee is €5.00 per day.
The minimum rental charge is €15.00 for a 3 day rental.
A €50 / €75 refundable deposit is required. NO EXCEPTIONS FOR BULK ORDERS.
Your deposit will be refunded back on to the card / system that you used to place the order.
Late returns will incur a cost of €5.00 per day, which will be deducted from the deposit.
A cleaning fee of €5.00 will be charged on all stands that are returned dirty with food remaining.
Cake stand rental deposit will be refunded using the same method as original payment, i.e. via stripe / Paypal etc.
The refund will be processed within 2 days of the stand been returned on time, in its original box, clean and undamaged.
There is no charge for days that we are closed e.g. Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and annual leave.
We do not offer a delivery service for cake stands.
Our telephone number and email will be on your order confirmation, that will be emailed to you when you complete your order. Its best to use email to contact us.